Sometimes, when I start to type text into the data entry buffer, I find that no text was put in the entry buffer, and instead have some field in the log bar is replaced by a word, or find the word I just typed put in canned message list (lower right side). This usually happens after receiving data, when I start to type a reply.
I'm not sure if this is caused by an errant key stroke, or has something to do with Mouse pointer position while receiving data.
Wish I could be more specific on what causes this. It has been a long standing problem.
I tried to simulate but not happening here. please try to find the pattern if you can I will keep this open for now. 73s