Just updated to 7.3.0 and now i find that my QSY problem has gone away. But just now i noticed there was a bug fix on May 6 that would have fixed this for me.
For a couple months, I had to visually verify that the freq readout in the application agreed with what my radio freq was, and adjust the app's freq to agree with the radio. Now it works just about all the time.
The only remaining freq issue seems to be that when i run the application, and use the drop-down menu to go to 14.105, it goes to 14.104.3 instead. So then i use the drop-down again to go to 14.105 and it does it.
Also, if my radio is set to some other freq (like 7.284.00) and then i run the application, the freq readout in the app may read 0 (zero). Sometimes. Again, easily adjusted.